Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Getting Back In the "Groove"

The jet lag and time change adjustment after returning from our trip has been BRU-TAL! I was physically unable to get up at 6:00 AM to read my Bible ALL last week.  This is something that's usually pretty easy for me.  Berkley didn't help by sleeping until at least 8 every day either (love her!). Sleeping in kept me staying up late and it was a viscous cycle all week.  Jonathon didn't even seem to try to get back on EST time, staying up until 5 or 6 AM every night/morning to tile the master bathroom floor. Hearing the tile saw run periodically through the night across the hall probably didn't help my sleep adjustment ;)

I am finally feeling some energy return today and made myself do a workout video at lunch in hopes of getting my body feeling more awake. It's working. Sort of.

This is a boring post and is not helping with my energy level, so I'll switch gears!

The giant concrete saw that Jonathon ordered for his company arrived this week and his Florida State Concrete Cutting logo is beautifully displayed on the equipment trailer thanks to the very talented Jennifer Hathorn.  He's ready to work!


In between jobs, he is finishing up work on our master bathroom/closet addition so that we can get the rest of our money out of escrow and pay some bills. I just love that hard working man of mine! I couldn't be more proud of his ambition, tenacity, and talent.

I plan to post a Berkley update by the end of the month though words can't express how obsessed we are with her these days. I don't know what my mom did to her while we were gone, but she got about 100 times more fun. I can't get enough of this face!




No comments:

Post a Comment